The ability to negotiate successfully is one of the top skills in life and business. This competition is for all those who wish to test and boost their negotiation techniques and strategies in a cross-cultural English-speaking environment. The competition is open to everyone and will be divided into two age groups.
Registration Fee – USD 130
born between 1 January 2002 and 31 December 2005
Registration Fee – USD 160
Any person wishing to take part in the competition
29 May 2021
* Application Deadline: 29 May 2021
* Opening Ceremony: 5 June 2021
* First Round Role Play Scenario Distribution: 10 June 2021
* First Round Video Submission Deadline: 12 June 2021
* First Round Results Announcement: 19 June 2021
* First Round Debrief: 19 June 2021
* Final Round Role Play Scenario Distribution To Finalists: 20 June 2021
* Final Round Live: 27 June 2021
* Online Award Ceremony: 27 June 2021
* Final Round Debrief: 27 June 2021
- All live sessions will take place on the Zoom platform. Participants are advised to use a headset and be in a quiet space with a good Internet connection for better audio quality.
- Any video recordings of participants must be done in one take, with no editing or other post-production processes.
- Participants consent to the presentation and recorded Q&A session being used for educational, promotional, and other purposes.
- The competition is made up of two rounds:
– First Round
– Final Round
Participants will receive a mini negotiation scenario. They will then be asked to record a 2-minute video with a negotiation simulation.
Participants will be paired in a random draw.
Participants are required to run their negotiations on Zoom or a similar platform that allows for video recording.
Participants will upload the video to YouTube as an unlisted video and email the link by the submission deadline. The email address will be provided in the instructions upon registration.
If the video is longer than two minutes, the jury will only look at the first two minutes and stop at precisely two minutes.
Selected participants will advance to the Final Round.
Participants will be reshuffled into new teams of five people.
The Final Round will take place live on the Zoom platform.
Two teams will have one hour to prepare, and then live negotiations will start.
The negotiations will be followed by a Q&A session with the judges.
Participants shall enter the Zoom meeting waiting room at least 15 minutes before the start of their presentation. The Zoom meeting link or ID will be emailed in advance to participants. If participants do not receive a link at least 24 hours before their presentation, they should inform the organiser via email.
Each participant should use the background slide provided by the organisers and type in his/her full name in Zoom name field.
The Final Round will be open for the general public to observe.
AWARDS/PRIZES AND CERTIFICATES
– First Prize for the winners in all Groups: USD 200 Voucher for the BCC BOOT CAMP
– Second Prize in all Groups: USD 100 Voucher for the BCC BOOT CAMP
– Third Prize in all Groups: USD 50 Voucher for the BCC BOOT CAMP
– Private Salary Negotiation Practice Session for the Winners in each group.
Diplomas and Certificates:
– First, Second, and Third Prize Diploma in each group
- Special Diploma: Most Creative Negotiator
- Special Diploma: Best Speaker
- Special Diploma: Best Use of Body Language
– Individual Judge’s Diploma
– Certificate of Participation
– Impeccable Manners Award Diploma